Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I miss not spending every day bargaining for my right to live with cowards and fascists pointedly refusing to tell me whether they want me dead or not

It's draining. I want to put my energies into the comic I'm still theoretically making. But I keep doing it in the mad hope that the rise of fascism will turn around and I won't have to do it because everyone can start recognizing everyone else's basic human rights. I don't want it to become a normal thing that we let people like Trump be in charge of us.

But I looked around today and realized I can't stop it. My continued right to exist depends on absolutely nothing I do. It's time to escape this world. I can either fly down to the Swedish Racist Party offices and set myself on fire or make art.

I can feel my batteries charging already.

No comments:

Post a Comment