Thursday, January 9, 2020

Webcomics again

You may recognize Warlock as a short story I wrote a while ago. I'm not proud of how it turned out in English, and I'm working on the translation as well as writing the sequel and now drawing this.


















Some concerns: I highly doubt these pages are readable on anything but a desktop computer with at least a 1600 pixels wide screen. Basically I'm writing for the trade and I wonder if anyone out there is "not" struggling to read this on a smartphone. Also, in the same vein, I'm trying out the Tapas platform and I worry that aside from apparently being designed primarily for smartphones, it's also enforcing a bit more narrow pages than I'd like. I would certainly welcome any form of feedback, dear reader, but if nothing else I'd like to hear about any webcomic hosting sites I should know about. I'd even be prepared to pay money to get a proper website designed and set up.

But in the meantime, if you can, enjoy this little comic.

Content warnings: Child abuse, self harm, mass murder, nudity.

No comments:

Post a Comment