Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Relentless Queefing and the Dead

Norman Mailer was a genius. I mean, I haven't read any of his books. I have actually no idea what The Naked and the Dead is about. I think it might involve a war? But the title, that's the genius.

I worked it all out after drinking for two days. Let me explain in the form of a party game.

Here's how it works. You say "The X and the Dead". For X, use literally anything that could be preceded by the word "the". Boom, instant classic. It's probably more fun than either "Poops named after movies" or "In my pants", and literally infinitely variable.

The Seahorses and the Dead
The Matrix and the Dead
The Movies of Uwe Boll and the Dead
The Color Orange and the Dead
The Unbearable Lightness of Being and the Dead
The Allegory of the Cave and the Dead
The Invincible Iron Man and the Dead
The Wheels on the Bus and the Dead
The Four Humors and the Dead
The Ludowski Method and the Dead
The Terrible Marching Powder of Medellin and the Dead
The Incredible Used Chewing Gum Catapult and the Dead
The Lazy Summer Afternoons and the Dead
The War on Christmas and the Dead
The Windchimes and the Dead

You get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment