Monday, July 9, 2018

So I found this silly quiz

Source: Unknown
If we get a little creative I can apply this to my friends and family for great results.

My niece's band would be called Desolate Nethercosmic Ghoul-Satan Beastgoat Lore Crown.

My brother's would be Hellforgotten-Evilfall Nethercosmic Deadcoffin Countess.

(Around here we have many first names, and I'm going to say they all count as middle names as well except in the cases where your first first name is the one people call you; then that's only a first name. But what can you do with an initial that's both a first and middle name but ram the words together into an aesthetic shape?)

My characters rarely have more than two or even one name a piece. There is Cosmic Time Chasm, though, and her twin sister Black Mystic Chasm. (That's right, two first names. "Anna Regn" is what people call her.) My favorite couple is Bestial Ritual and Cosmic Storm, that sounds like a plausible double act. The members of my imaginary band, The Sleepover at Invisible College, almost all have names starting with A by a strange coincidence, so they could form a gestalt-band of five metal bands called Black Dead Sacrifice Silence Temple Dusk Ritual.

What I'm discovering here is that I need to meet more people. Or make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment